Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Videos

It's that time of the year again, folks!! Christmas!! And for the third year in a row (this is my third Christmas as a blogger), I will blog through several days of Christmas videos! I'm starting it today and will be posting a list to the left (<-) of the video's each day. I do that so I can delete them day by day and not take up excess room on the blog space. So enjoy some of my favorite Christmas memories, blog friends, and let me know if there's something you want to see…



Merry Christmas!

Christmas has come and gone and videos were fun!! Here's the list in case you're wanting to take a look:

1.   Suzy Snowflake
2.   Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
3.   Sleigh Ride
4.   Razzle-berry Dressing
5.   Snow!
6.   God Bless Us, Every One
7.   I'll Be Home for Christmas
8.   Tender Tennessee Christmas
9.   Nat King Cole
10. Frosty the Snowman
11. Hardrock, Coco, and Joe
12. Good King Wenceslas
13. The Holly and the Ivy
14. O Little Town of Bethlehem
15. White Christmas
16. Away in a Manger

No comments: