Part I: Observation
[Mr. Overly-Tanned at Nashville's Airport] Yeah Dude she's having a baby, so we're having kind of a bachelor party...
[Metra Station Sign] "Children left unsupervised will be given two lattes and a free puppy"
[Shirt in a very democratic store] Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriends wife for president
[on the train] I took a rocket to the moon, and blew up a martian!
[also on the train] ...and all the girls painted their right thumbnail red, so they'd know it was their right hand; but the boys didn't want their nails polished, so we put X's on them and said "Aaarrrggghhh" like pirates...
[walking in the city] Bacon & Cheese
[a random Irish pub] All we have are really bad cookies
Part II: Conversational Tidbits
* There are only two reasons for cornfields:
1. Alien signs
2. 'Will You Marry Me' signs
* Sometimes they are one in the same...
* I've waited my entire life for a $4 bottle of liquor!!
* I can't believe we're really doing this...
* My hands are turning blue... I should probably go to the hospital
* Crystal, you'll never guess where we are!! DALLAS!!!
(Crystal's response: ARE YOU SERIOUS??)
* Look!! They're perfect parallel lines!
* I really feel like a dork today for wearing green.
* We saw Celtic Woman in Ireland where I started blogging and had lunch with Dick Cheney; It's not pretentious, it's a fact.
* I need one of those monkey's on my back.
* What time is it? I just wanted to tell you you're really pretty.
(there will be pictures following, but rubyred has already posted these)