Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a 'Good Morning' I Received!



I took this picture this morning when I was driving through a school zone at 15 mph. And before I get any comments from the peanut gallery. I more or less pointed my cell phone camera at my passenger window and clicked without looking.

I'm just that good.

Anyway, I was spending the morning worshiping along with Moody radio (91.7) and saw this sight and took this picture while the radio-person was talking about the steadfast love of Jesus. And this beauty of the sunrise made me think of how even on the rainy days He is present in my morning. Even when I'm grudgingly getting up in the morning to head to the slowest possible branch in Lebanon... He is here. He is with me when I'm frustrated and bored.

What a blessing to see His glory at 7:15 in the morning.

No comments: