Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

In honor of the day, a short list of things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.

*The steadfast love of the Lord (Lamentations 3:22-24 - my current get my through it all verses!)
*My Dad and Mom who are in Murfreesboro for Thanksgiving with me!
*Ken & Jenn and Brian & Sara
*Chloe, Cash, & Cooper
*my church home and family.
*my friends. You are my extended family
*the sound of rain falling on a metal roof.
*a car that works well
*Patty C. aka the reason I have a car that works well
*things that keep me busy at work
*not working retail on Black Friday
*pomegranates
*the beautiful fall I've been enjoying this year
*the DSL I'm using to blog right now
*my roommates... I don't say thanks enough for your just being there when I need you (especially during BL & ANTM! what are we going to do on Wed nights?)
*a clean house
*freedom to worship however I choose
*the beautiful weather outside today (60's on Thanksgiving??? nice)



and of course all of you in blogger land... I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: