Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Video of the Day

Perhaps I'm thinking a little much of myself, but I am going to attempt to put up a Christmas video daily (excluding weekends)! Today's is from Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, it's a song done during the ghost of Christmas future where the undertaker and the maid and I think the grave digger (?) are singing about all the thing's they are taking from Scrooge... I wanted to use a song of Scrooge's from the beginning of the movie that starts out with something like "Ringle ringle, coins when they mingle make such a lovely sound" I keep thinking of it whenever I hear mass amounts of coin at work... even though the sound is more annoying then lovely ;-p

4 comments:

Jennie said...

hah! The hippo one was hilarious! I think I missed a few (been busy) what were the ones between Mr. Magoo & the hippo ones?

Joy said...

I'll do a posted list... =0)

I actually got the hippo one from a friend of mine's blog... I couldn't resist!

Aaron said...

Hey, the Pluto video was great. I hadn't seen that cartoon in a while. Love me some Chip & Dale. Ahh, good times...

Ali b said...

I totally agree with Aaron on the Pluto video!! It has been FOREVER since I have watched Pluto with Chip & Dale!! Great video of the day Joy!!!
Ali