Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Real Life Alphabet / My 400th Post!

My amazing friend R has been telling me I need to do a post similar to the one she did a while back. A real life alphabet. Something starting with each letter of the alphabet in my very own life. It's not easy... I was going to do exactly that. One big post. HUGE in honor of this post. My 400th. But then I started thinking... I haven't been a very good blogger lately, and I apologize for that. I do... So, instead of posting a ginormous ridiculously long blog post, I'm going to make you a deal instead. (My adorable nephew likes to make deals, too... I think its precious!) I'm going to blog the alphabet through the month of June. A post Monday thru Saturday every week. 26 promised posts. I'll try to throw something out there on Sundays; and who knows, maybe I'll still throw in some Wordless Wednesdays as well!

What do you think, blogging friends? Can I do it? 30 (or more?) posts in 30 days.

It's on!

Oh, and since I skipped a Wordless with the idea of a special 400th post, here's a photo for the road:



I'll see you tomorrow with the letter A!!

3 comments:

McKenzie McCann said...

I completely fail at making wire sculptures. They always turn into piles of pointy things trying to make me bleed.

Good luck with 30 posts in 30 days. I can't even manage that. My average is about 26-ish.

Marla said...

What a cool idea. I think it is funny that I had not read your blog in a few days - and you obviously did not know what I was thinking of because I had not posted yet when you posted - that we both want to blog all through June! Strange!
(maybe we got jealous of May being sketchbook month or something! lol)

Joy said...

Awesome, Marla!! I can't wait to read it all =o)

& McKenzie - I've never actually tried. One of my best friends created these!