Thursday, October 13, 2011

Attitude changes Everything

I had a terrible start to my today. I woke up late on the first morning I was planning on going to the gym before work (and get back to the gym at all) and then some guy kept honking at me for maintaining the speed limit and not hitting pedestrians on my way to work...

Needless to say, I was irritated by the end of my 8 minute drive.

But I brought my new earrings to work today to show my coworkers. They're not really "meant for work" earrings... they're more "I'm feeling hot and going out with friends" earrings.

But one of my coworkers convinced me to put them on.

**BAM**

Attitude change.

Suddenly, I'm a rockstar. I'm awesome and sassy and I know it. I can rock earrings like this simply because I'm awesome. I don't need another reason!

What can change your mood in a moment? Apparently I just needed these:


No comments: