Friday, October 28, 2011

A Few Words for a Friday

Hello friends in the blog-o-sphere, how has life been treating you?

I have been sick. Often. Too often. Stomach flu a few weeks ago followed by a nasty cold this week. I find myself praying to be healthy and sleep through the night! Last night was my closest, only up twice and pretty much able to go back to sleep right away. I chalked it up as a win =o) Who knows, maybe tonight will be even BETTER! My friend R is going to be staying at my place for the weekend, so maybe sleeping through the night will happen just because we'll end up staying up too late ;o)

My youngest nephew is 2. today. officially. 2. I can't believe it! As "they" say, kids grow so quickly =o\ They really do! My brother K sent me a few pictures via text last week and I can't believe how much little E is looking more like a little boy and less like a toddler... *sigh* Christmas can't come soon enough. I can't wait to spend a big part of my time home with the 4 kiddos... I just want to hug them!

Tomorrow I don't have to work and R and I are going to have a roommate day with A and hopefully C? C isn't sure yet, but hopefully we can steal her from her hubby for a couple of hours... Who knows what we'll do, but I'm sure it will be fun regardless! I love getting to spend time talking and laughing with these gals! Of course I recommended a picnic, but no one has said anything, so I'm not entirely confidant. You can't blame a girl for trying to make the most of a 62 degree and sunny fall day, can you? If we do picnic, or really no matter what, I'll try to remember to take my camera with me to capture a few moments.

Sunday is our Fall Festival at church! You should come! There's more info about it here.

I accidentally put my most used USB drive in the dryer. I'm not going to lie, it kind of freaked me out when I opened the dryer and saw it laying there. I mean, I know I have back-ups of everything on my external hard drive, but still... it's my favorite. ha. Happily, it is still working! Such a resilient piece of hardware! Proof you ask? Here you go... a photo from the dried USB. Have a great weekend Blogger Friends!

No comments: