Monday, July 30, 2012

Royalty

I'm laying in bed right now too awake to sleep but too tired to do much else. My sleep playlist is on my iPod and I'm yawning like crazy.

Tonight I saw American film royalty. There's no other way to describe it. I went with my fried R to TPAC to see a very brand new musical called The Nutty Professor. It was fantastic! The music was great, the cast phenomenal… the set design was gorgeous.

Today was the 8th time it was ever performed (although it will be heading to Broadway in the future.

The show is based off of a 1963 movie with Jerry Lewis, and Jerry Lewis directed this musical. And today after the bows from the cast and the applause and cheering from the audience, JERRY LEWIS WALKED ONTO THE STAGE!!!!!!

I think I'm still a bit in shock.

He was… is… more impressive and genuine and funny than any trendy popular current actor.

No comments: