Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Vegetarianism

I’m thinking about becoming a vegetarian.

Maybe not permanently but for a little while. It’s something I’ve thought about several times over the last few years, and I think I’m going to give it a go. I’m not going to jump right into it. I want to do some reading on it and try to figure out what kind of things I can and can’t eat. And as much as I get annoyed at PETA telling me that a chicken is more important than me; I went to their web site just to see what it said. And after learning some things that solidify the fact that I will never eat KFC again, I found some interesting things to think about prior to taking this on.

I don’t even know why I want to try this so badly. I just kind of wonder if I can, I suppose. It’s a lifestyle that’s interested me for years, and whenever I talk to someone about it, it really piques my interest. So, why not? Maybe it’ll last a month or two. Maybe it’ll last a year or two. And who knows, maybe it’ll end up becoming a lifelong decision.

We’ll see…

1 comment:

Angela Grace said...

Go to this blog
http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.com/
I just happened to run across it. Really fun ideas for vegan lunches. I also have a whole bunch of really good recipes somewhere as well. Let me know if you've been interested. And I can not find the cord to hook up my external hard drive, which contains all my phone numbers which I no longer have because the old cell died and nothing is on the new one!!! AAAHHH! I don't know your phone number. I have been searching, and I should have just e-mailed, that was dumb. E-mail me your number.