Monday, May 5, 2008

Random Thoughts 2: Silliness

Funny Quote of the Day from GMail:

Chevy Chase: "Parrots make great pets. They have more personality than goldfish."

__________________________


Have you ever wandered through a movie rental place thinking to yourself: “I just wish I could get a dill pickle to eat while I watch Baliwood versions of Pride and Prejudice!”




Way to go Hastings… you’ve made our dreams come true!

________________________


Is it sad that I still remember most of the workout to ‘It’s My Party’?




_________________________________


I don’t know if it’s because I miss art classes, or if the idea of it just appeals to me; but I’ve realized lately that I have a thing for paint tubes as noted here through my lip gloss and lotion.




_________________________________

Little Marilyn’s in training…




_________________________________





No one should have to wear earmuffs to a ball game in April!

No comments: