Saturday, April 11, 2009

Apologies

Dear Blog Readers,

I am writing this note to explain why I haven't followed through with my Holy Week blogging. Some of you live here in Murfreesboro with me and to you, I know you need no explanation. But I know there are some who read this from elsewhere. This blog is for you.

This town that I live in and love... well... it is a disaster area. Not federally, yet, but none the less it is. On Friday 4/10 there were multiple tornado's (2 registering at a Category 3or 4) that killed a 23 year old mother and her 9 week old daughter, damaged at least 140 homes, completely destroyed 40 homes and devastated our community.

If you want to read more about the situation, let me direct you to our local paper the DNJ.

I also covet your prayers for my community as the pieces start getting picked up and put back together...

Much Love,

LLSG

No comments: