Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holy Week

I suppose I'm a little late in writing this, but I've been thinking a lot today about Easter being Sunday and the Holy week services I'll be going to beforehand and I realized something. Whenever I'm asked what my favorite holiday is, I always say its Thanksgiving. I think it's because it's a holiday that doesn't revolve around presents but does include a lot of my family! Yes, I am kind of a bah humbug… not that it stops me from buying presents... hehe =o)

What I've really realized this week is that I think Easter is actually my favorite holiday. I'm not really a fan of the Easter Bunny making an appearance at church, but I really love that it's such a celebration that really allows us to see what Christ really did for us when He died for us and was raised again conquering death to save us from our sin, and give us eternal life!!! What a blessing in my life and I know many other… and I'm praying it is for all of you out there in blog-land. I hope and pray for you, that you truly know the reason for this holiday.

No comments: