Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Fun Little “Make Blogging a Habit Again” Challenge for Me

Longest blog title ever, don’t you think? =o)

A little while back, I stumbled across a challenge of sorts. Answering the “50 Questions that Free Your Mind”. I don’t know about freeing my mind and what that really entails, and I don’t know that I’ll ever answer all 50 questions, but I’m going to attempt to blog through these guys, hopefully thru the end of the year… we’ll see how that goes. It will be besides the Thanksgiving-type posts and the Christmas-y ones. Just a general determination to try to get myself going again.

So here goes. I’m going to start with question………………………..

32. If not now, then when?

Now? Haha… I thought this was appropriate considering the premise of wanting to make better habits and be more consistent. With blogging being the least of my “want-to-be’s” If I don’t do it now, if I don’t make myself start…..

I had a big realization not too long ago about my health. About needing to lose weight. I realized that I too often wait for someone to do it with me. I want to go to the gym with others. I want to cook with friends. I’m almost afraid of doing things alone. If I don’t start now. If I don’t ask for God’s strength to get me there even when I feel alone… I’ll never do it.

If not now, never.

I choose now.

No comments: