Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Hope Not

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
There is only one big thing in my life that I think I really really hope for (maybe 2 now that I'm really thinking about it more) but either way, I hope I don't have to let go.
I know that my life is in God's hands and I really do pray that no matter what I am just doing whatever it is the He wants for my life.
But those 2 things (one of which is marriage/family)... I just want them so much that I can't imagine God saying He won't ever give them to me.
Oh, in case you haven't guessed, I'm not mentioning the other thing. ;o)
I have friends that would say I might need to let go and then just let them happen if God chooses, but I don't necessarily think I'm clinging so hard that they consume me. The thing I mentioned and the thing I didn't are parts of my dreams, but not something I think about... not every day... and I don't think that thinking about them occasionally is really a bad thing.

So to sum up, I hope that I'm not holding onto something I need to let go of.

No comments: