Friday, August 10, 2012

I Feel

-calm but excited...
-nervous but intrigued…
-sad but motivated…
-anxious but calm…

There is so much going on in my brain that I can't actually seem to focus on any one piece of it at a time.

I hurt my back last Monday and I'm so angry and frustrated over it but at the same time God is opening up this door for new possibilities in my future and I don't think my brain can actually wrap around what can happen.

At the same time I can't help but think about it… to pray that I do a good job listening to Him and not just trying to do for me.

And I know none of this really makes any sense at all unless you're one if the like 5 people who know all if the truth that I'm just not ready to put out for the world yet; but I'm on these meds for my back and they make it so hard to sleep so I somehow find myself here and I'm confusingly rambling and I'm sorry for the crazy stuff coming from my fingertips I promise I'll explain what I can when I can if I can maybe someday when I'm making more sense…

No comments: