Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm Starting a Fund....

It's going to be called:

Massage Makes Joy's Back Feel AWESOME!

Who wants to donate? =oD

My back in still twingy... I'm still dealing with it through anti-inflammatories... and heating pads... and occasionally ice packs... but at the beginning fo the month before all of this craziness went down, I signed up for a 20 minute chair massage for today at work (because my company is awesome and it's pretty cheap).

I admit to being a little trepidatious as I walked across the street for the massage, but I had talked to my friend the massage therapist about my back when this all went down a couple of weeks ago, so I figured she'd understand if I needed to quit.

Didn't need to... as a matter of fact for the first time in almost 3 weeks I stood up and walked around like nothing was wrong!

By the time I got back to my desk things got a little bit slightly twingy again, but I'm feeling o-so-much better than I was a couple of hours ago.....

Who wants to donate? I think an hour a day until my back is all better sounds good ;o)

No comments: