So, there are some things I've been thinking about lately.
1. I'm probably not going to do the 3-Day walk for breast cancer. You have to raise $2,200.00 per person to do it, and it just intimidates me too much. Maybe sometime in the future, but not this year.
2. I'm still working out a good budget. Patty C gave me a great budgeting program for my computer when she fixed my laptop and I'm still working things out, but I think it'll be good.
3. Once I work out my budget, I'm gong to see where I can cut some things out. About $35 worth of cutting out. I think I want to join the MAC again. I really liked working out there, and I really want to go back. (It will mean giving up going out to eat pretty much permanently...)
4. ¿Donde esta mi reembolso? I'm getting my tax refund back tomorrow!!! I just did them on Saturday... I think this is the fastest I've seen the government work! SWEET =0)
5. This election year is really intriguing to me... I'm enjoying watching/reading news on all of the primaries and debates going on in the country. I think... no... I know this election year is huge. It is the determination on the future of the USA.