Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Month to Craft


Do you know what I heard on the radio this morning? Probably not, so I'll tell you!

March is National Craft Month!

If you're not a crafter (I did not think that was a real word! I thought I was going to get the red squiggly underline!) you probably aren't very excited about this. But I am! I grew up with a mom that liked to sew and paint and color and she taught me to love sewing and painting and coloring. And over the years I added a love of photography and decoupage and stamping and (sometimes) knitting …

As a matter of fact, some of my favorite memories have to do with crafting with my mom and my grandmas and my cousins and my friends... I mention this because I plan to blog once or twice a week this month sharing stories of crafting memories and photos in honor of National Craft Month!

Do you have any favorite crafting memories or stories or projects? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments: