Thursday, May 27, 2010

Running

I've said it before. Probably dozens of times.

I want to start running.

But this time, its different. I'm being proactive. I joined a 5k training program with Fleet Feet, a locally owned chain store in town. It's kind of like a couch to 5k training thing where they start you out slowly and build your endurance so you can run longer and better. And they teach you all kinds of things like proper form and gear and nutrition so you are able to stay healthy and un-injured while you're doing this running.

Training started Saturday. Tuesday was day number two. and normally today would be day number three, but sisnce I'm going to Memphis on Saturday (yay!) day number three was yesterday and my Saturday group run will be on Friday evening instead.

Pray for me.

I might be crazy.

No comments: