Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CG


Mike teaches our Life Group (Sunday School) class. The singles group. It's a great time and he's good at it. I highly recommend that you go over and check out his blog sometime.

But that's not what this post is about… although, in its own way, it does have something to do with singleness. You see, we had talked about it, and I'm not sure who started the topic, but Mike offered up some of his property to become home to our little Community Garden.
And really, he does most of the work… and Jackie… and really most of the group of us that are involved… except for me.
So far I've taken photos, tried to find a rhubarb plant, and promised to help with canning, and pickle making and any other possible baking or cooking that may come up. Seriously, does anyone know where I can find a rhubarb plant in TN?? I'm going to google it…

But the awesome folks involved… they planted all kinds of yummy goodness!                                          
I did sample a bit while I was there, and I look forward to doing more in the future… and taking more photos, finding a rhubarb plant, making pickles, baking and cooking…

No comments: