Monday, November 1, 2010

Before I start writing….

#66 on my list is to participate in NaNoWriMo. November is National Novel Writers Month! Which means I’ve just signed up with the organization to try my best to write 50,000 words by midnight of November 30th! I’m glad I didn’t say I’d complete NaNoWriMo, just try it unlike my former roommate A! So, I thought before I started trying to write a bunch of words in a frenzy, I’d let you all know that I’m starting! Maybe my constant trying to write there will keep me going here =o)

Also, I just this weekend filled out an application to be a volunteer at Heaven Sent Children. It’s a non-profit adoption agency here in the town where I live. I mentioned earlier this year that adoption (both spiritual and physical) is something that has been on my heart, and while I didn’t follow through with blogging on it (it just feels like I don’t need to right now) I have decided to do something about it. So, hopefully soon I’ll be volunteering in a place that helps families with adoption. I’m looking forward to it.

That’s it for this Monday! I hope you all had a safe and fun-tastic Halloween!

1 comment:

Anthony Souls said...

I keep meaning to write a novel or at least try the National Writers Month, but who am I kidding- I can only write when the inspiration hits me lol.