Friday, February 4, 2011

The Weekend

The weekend, for me, starts at 7pm. I fully intend to spend tonight and all day tomorrow at my house. Since I had a showing for the house where I live earlier this week, my house is clean. I did laundry last night. I do have to do a couple of tidying things, but otherwise I pland to spend my time doing something I truly love doing.

Crafts.

Almost a year ago, I co-hosted a crafting party where I live and it was extremely fun! And while I won't have a dozen friends over to craft with me, I do enjoy allowing the creative person in me to flow.

& then Sunday? Sunday I'll watch the Superbowl!

Who are you rooting for, blog friends?

1 comment:

Houston Shrader said...

Nice dude. If you don't mind, feel free to check out my blog at http://houstonshradergames.blogspot.com/ I am new to blogging and am trying to get noticed by the community, thanks! =)