Here it is! A just after 1 year update on my list of 101 Things to do in 1,001 days! I've completed 28, I'm working on another 21, I switched one of the numbers, and I still have 631 days to go... I might be changing one more number out in the future and I can't help but think that #22 is completely unrealistic but I'm clinging to the hope that it will happen =o) Here's the list, current, up-to-date, and ready to be continued...
Start Date: 02/23/2010
End Date: 11/20/2012
1. Make it to at least one of my niece/nephew’s birthday parties. (CG's 8/7/10)
2. Take my car in to get a ‘check-up’. (11/11/10-11/12-10)
3. Travel home to surprise my parents.
4. Read the Bible cover to cover. (started 1/1/11)
5. Get a passport.
6. Travel somewhere that requires my passport.
7. Lose the weight. 1001 days is more than enough time to lose all of it and be healthy!
8. Get a new (to me) car.
9. Take a girls weekend road trip to somewhere obscure and fun!
10. Become more proficient in using my camera.
11. Get out of debt.(paid off 3/31/10)
12. Travel to a state I’ve never been before. (6/25/10 - Mississippi on the way to New Orleans) see post
13. Actually take up coworker offers of ‘letting me practice my photography’ using their children.(KF 7/18/10) see post
14. Go on a short term mission’s trip.
15. Take a photography class
16. Buy a new camera lens I “can’t live without”.
17. Get a new tattoo.
18. Go to Paris, TN to take photos of the Eiffel Tower.
19. Go to Memphis and see the Civil Rights Museum. (5/29/10)
20. Have a “photography day” in Nashville with friends who like to take pictures.
21. Spend a quiet day by a lake with only God, my Bible, and a journal for company.
22. Visit my cousin in Canada.
23. Join a small group.
24. Run a half marathon.
25. Do a ‘professional’ photo shoot (actually charge someone).
26. Meet the man of my heart that God has for my future.
27. Start dating him.
28. Get engaged to him.
29. Marry him. (Of course it’s all God’s timing on this and the 3 above. A girl can hope!)
30. Move to a safe apartment that I actually like.
31. Travel to another state I’ve never been. (NOLA - 6/25/10) see post
32. Turn my blog into an income.
33. Go to The International Civil Rights Center and Museum in Greensboro, North Carolina.
34. Celebrate my 30th birthday by doing something fun and a little bit crazy… (6/24/10-6/26/10 - NOLA!!!) posts 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
35. Get certified to do medical billing and coding.
36. Visit my BF and her hubby in Iowa (at least once).
37. Start a photography blog. (my 365 Blog) see post
38. Grow my hair long enough to donate (and donate it).(6/24/10)see post
39. Go to a Cubs game. (8/6/10) see post
40. Go to a Bears game.
41. Go to a drive-n movie double feature.
42. Swim in the ocean.
43. Dance in the rain.(7/10/10)
44. Read Les Miserables.
45. Watch every Cary Grant movie (minus ones I've seen already, and only if I can find them on DVD). see the list here
46. Watch a sunrise.
47. Watch a sunset. (9/5/10)see post
48. Bake bread using one of my Grandpa K’s recipes.see post
49. Take my vitamins every day, not just during the week when I'm in a routine.
50. Complete a 365 day photo challenge. (started 6/24/10) see post
51. Find a CD that I love and actually buy the disc, not just the iTunes copy. (6/9/10 - Addison Road) see post
52. Watch (in marathon format) all three Lord of the Rings movies.
53. Go to the Big Bang piano bar in Nashville with R-Jo.
54. Get my personal e-mail inbox to 0.see post
55. Donate blood.
56. Go to the dentist.
57. Go on a picnic.
58. Fly a kite.
59. Have an adventure.(6/29/10 - Distillary in Normandy)see post
60. Go to the Aquarium in Chattanooga.see post
61. Cook at least one thing from each of my cookbooks. see the list here
62. Buy something from Etsy.
63. Tie a note to a balloon and let it go.
64. Go to a concert. (KC & the Sunshine Band - 5/29/10)
65. Make a Bucket List.
66. Participate in NaNoWriMo.(I didn't complete it, but I tried! 11/2010)
67. Actually get the massage I always promise myself.
68. See a play or musical at TPAC.
69. Knit or crochet a new blanket.
70. Knit or crochet a scarf and give it away.
71. Read 10 books that I haven’t read on my bookshelf. see the list here
72. Have a 'Me Day' once a month.
73. Participate in Operation Beautiful.
74. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the Alphabet.(completed 10/27/10) see the list here
75. Go to a wine tasting.
76. Finish a 1000+ piece puzzle.
77. Give clothes I don’t wear to Goodwill.
78. Learn to crochet. see post
79. Try geocaching.
80. Have a photo I’ve taken that I love turned into a canvas for my wall.see post
81. Watch all of AFI’s top 100 movies (including re-watching ones I’ve already seen) see the list here
82. Take a dance class (Zumba doesn’t count!)
83. Enter a photo I’ve taken into a photography contest.
84. Vote for candidates I actually read about in a non-Presidential election.
85. Send a card to each of my close friends ‘just because’.
86. Send thank you cards. (6/25/10 - to friends who came to NOLA)
87. Organize my craft supplies. (8/28/10) see post
88. Make cards to have on hand.
89. Have a girl's night once a month.
90. Save $5 for every completed task.
91. Donate $10 for every uncompleted task to a worthy organization.
92. Buy a pair of sandals from http://www.ssekodesigns.com/.
93. Make and send Christmas cards (on time!).see post
94. Buy flowers for someone.
95. Take a Yoga class once a week for three months.
96. Make a ‘Living in Tennessee’ scrapbook.
97. Take my camera and actually use it when I hang out with Chicago friends.
98. Go to Brookfield Zoo.
99. Buy a cheap but awesome piece of wooden furniture and refinish it. see post
100. Go to a Civil War Re-enactment.
101. See Rock City.