Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dusk

I was driving home from work tonight seeing the beginnings of the sunset, the start of the sky changing colors and it got me thinking. Do you ever feel like the sky is just for you? Like the way you see the colors, its like God said, "I know you need this tonight".

I did. It was lovely. I took this photo of it and put it here on my 365 blog.

There's something about the color in between the dark clouds. But not just that... its the way the color was seeping into the dark. hmmm... I'll keep trying for transparency...

In this area of my life where I have been questioning why, I have also been in this place of sadness. Of missing that area of my past. And I know its easy to sometimes stretch things into ways we can show God in our lives, but this is true for my today. And it's not like this is the first time He has used the sky for promises, right?

All this to say, for the last day and a half I've been feeling the break in my clouds and it's like God matched the sky just for me...

No comments: