Monday, August 16, 2010

37. Start a photography blog.

I hadn't considered it so, but I have had several people mention that I've completed this task on my 101 in 1001 list. I guess when I wrote that on the list I didn't picture that being my 365 Blog. But I suppose on some level its true. The 365 Blog really is a photography blog. So, I'm sure much to the happiness of list makers like myself, it's checked off the list!

Plus, and I hope you are too, but I'm really enjoying the daily photo blog! It's been really fun! Did you know my friend Rachel is also doing a 365 blog? You should check it out. We were talking the other day about how much fun it is to take these photos everyday even when they're silly (like all of the photos of my tomato plants!). So, who knows what will happen. I'm only 53 days in, and I have a feeling it will last longer than 365...

No comments: