Saturday, August 14, 2010

Remembering the Cold

It has been HOT this summer! So when I was going through and finishing editing some photos the other night, I ran across these icy shots and it helped me remember what it was like outside when it cooled down.
Do you remember how cold it was in January?
We here in the town where I live had a HUGE ice storm on Friday the 29th.
Thick ice covering EVERYTHING. I remember having to break apart my driveway on Saturday so I could drive my roommate to work.
Shortly after I got home from driving her to work, they closed on account of the weather, so I went back out to pick her up...
But by Sunday, the streets (at least) had melted enough that I went with a friend to a local university and took some icy photos.
I cool down just thinking about it!

No comments: