Friday, July 2, 2010

#50. Complete a 365 day photo challenge.

Okay, so I haven't completed it yet... but I have started it! On my birthday, I started taking a photo a day in hopes that I will catch something on film every day for my 30th year. Do you want to see my progress??

Well, do you??

Ok... you can!!! I've started an extra special blog just for the occasion. It's called 365 Pieces of Me and you can find it right HERE!!

So, what are you waiting for?? There's already 8 whole days for you to go and see!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on this challenge! Sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to what you take pictures of. Will you be posting anything "raw", sans any touch ups or will everything see some tweaks first?

Joy said...

There will at least be a minor tweak or two... I believe in the power of editing... hahaha =o) In the least I'll sharpen up the edges just to make the photo look more crisp. You should try it... have you tried it yet??