Monday, July 5, 2010

Bragging

My Life Group (that’s our fancy name for Sunday School) is such a blessing in my life. We are a hodgepodge group of people that might not know each other if it weren’t for Christ in our lives and Third Baptist Church.

I’m SO thankful that we know each other.

A few weeks ago, we spent the afternoon together at Fall Creek Falls:

laughing



fellowshipping


bar-b-q-ing


getting muddy



swimming

posing



and of course I was photographer-ing




It was an awesome day! I hiked for the first time ever and these wonderful people that I call family were patient with me even though I wore flip flops (now I know… and that’s half the battle!) and I took about 50 pictures of boys cliff jumping (you’ll get to see some of those tomorrow) and I slept like a baby when I got home. I can’t wait to go again, and I can’t wait to brag on this amazing group of people again…

No comments: