Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today has been...

... in terms my life group (Sunday school) uses; Epic. Mammoth. Biblical.


It's no wonder, really, that Biblegateway's verse of the day is:


“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.”- Jeremiah 32:17

God is speaking, using, doing, changing. In ways I'm not sure I entirely understand right now. But I do want to use my blog to promote for a minute. I went to a CD release concert for a local church tonight and I think I would fail a little bit if I didn't tell you to go and check out the CD at Amazon or in iTunes... More than just being good music, the lyrics really touched my heart.

It was one of the best Rock Concert Worship Services I've been to in a long time.

No comments: